FORTUNE FOOD TOUR (Limited Run)
S$99 per person
Vegan / Vegetarian
This Lunar New Year, get ready to discover crouching tigers and hidden dragons – the heroes working hard to preserve unique tastes and traditions of Chinese culture in Singapore. Follow us through the back alleys of Chinatown, Telok Ayer and the Singapore River, as we savour food and drink to bring us luck, get inspired by ancient wisdom and hear untold stories of historic spaces.
TIME10:30am – 2:00pm15 Jan / 22 Jan
DISTRICTSingapore River, Telok Ayer, Chinatown
FOODFeel-good food (Vegan/Vegetarian)
STYLEWalking / 3-4 kilometres
WEATHERThe food tour will go on rain or shine.
GROUP SIZE2 – 20 guests (Solo travellers, and large groups of more than 8 guests, please contact [email protected] to book a private trail.)
INCLUDEDSurprise stops!A fun and unique Singapore experienceTastings of local food and drinkExperienced local guide
NOT INCLUDEDTransport to and from the meeting and ending placeGratuities and Personal Expenses
- We cannot guarantee that all bookings within 24 hours of the date of the Food Hop will be accepted. Should it be rejected, you will be provided with a full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee.
- All specific dietary preferences and serious allergies must be mentioned at time of booking. We may not be able to accommodate all reqeusts so please write to us to be certain before booking. Otherwise, for your safety, your booking may be rejected and you will be provided with a full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee.
- Each Food Hop must reach a minimum of 2 guests. If you are booking for 1 person on a date with no other reservations, we will provide you with a list of alternatives. If you are unable to attend any of the other alternative dates, we will provide you with a full refund.
- After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails:
- An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
- An automated booking confirmation from VegThisCity.
- If you do not see these emails in your Inbox, please check your Junk/Spam inbox. If you still can't find it, please contact us at [email protected]
Cancellation PolicyWe understand plans may change and sometimes you have to cancel your experience. Should you choose to cancel your booking, VegthisCity must be notified by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation with at least 1 week in advance: full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee
- Cancellation with at least 2 days in advance: 50% refunded
- Cancellation with less than 2 days in advance: No refunds