SCENT OF SPICE
S$99 per person
Vegan / Vegetarian
A treat to all senses, Scent Of Spice is a delicious local experience through Singapore’s most colourful ethnic enclave, Little India. Come with us on an foodie adventure showcasing stunning street art, a vibrant culture, and some of the world’s best vegan/vegetarian dishes. Dive right into a bustling market of fresh produce, take in the intoxicating spice aroma, dine at atmospheric cafes and gain an insight into the ancient healing tradition of Ayurveda. Immerse yourself in the charms of a neighbourhood steeped in culture and good eats on this fun, fascinating and enriching food hop.
TIME9:00am – 1:00pmSelect Sundays – 21 Oct / 18 Nov / 23 Dec 2018
FOODFeel-good foods (Vegan/Vegetarian)
STYLEWalking / 4 kilometres
WEATHERThe Food Hop will go on rain or shine.
GROUP SIZE2 – 8 guests (Solo travellers, and groups of more than 8 guests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private trail.)
INCLUDEDSCENT OF SPICESurprise stops!A delicious and local food experience10-12 tastings of local food and drink (enough for big meal)Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
NOT INCLUDEDTransportation to and from our meeting and ending placeGratuity (Tips) for your guide
Arguably the most charismatic ethnic district in Singapore, Little India's streets are filled with traditional eateries, stunning temples, spice shops, and so much more!
- We cannot guarantee that all bookings within 24 hours of the date of the Food Hop will be accepted. Should it be rejected, you will be provided with a full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee.
- All specific dietary preferences and serious allergies must be mentioned at time of booking. We may not be able to accommodate all reqeusts so please write to us to be certain before booking. Otherwise, for your safety, your booking may be rejected and you will be provided with a full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee.
- Each Food Hop must reach a minimum of 2 guests. If you are booking for 1 person on a date with no other reservations, we will provide you with a list of alternatives. If you are unable to attend any of the other alternative dates, we will provide you with a full refund.
- After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails:
- An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
- An automated booking confirmation from VegThisCity.
- If you do not see these emails in your Inbox, please check your Junk/Spam inbox. If you still can't find it, please contact us at email@example.com
Cancellation PolicyWe understand plans may change and sometimes you have to cancel your experience. Should you choose to cancel your booking, VegthisCity must be notified by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation with at least 1 week in advance: full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee
- Cancellation with at least 2 days in advance: 50% refunded
- Cancellation with less than 2 days in advance: No refunds