SEVEN DEADLY SINS
S$119 per person
Vegan / Vegetarian
Get ready for delicious discoveries in this ultimate dessert experience! Meander through the streets of culturally vibrant Chinatown on a tasting trail from the perspective of the 7 deadly sins – arguably the most fun and innovative way to explore this historic precinct. Step into dessert-friendly stores, hear stories of sin and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty… with chocolate. Savour culinary delights with themes of lust, wrath, greed, envy, pride, sloth and gluttony on this novel foodie adventure. Well, it would be a sin not to.
TIMEPlease view booking calendar
FOODFeel-good desserts and drinks (Vegan/Vegetarian)
STYLEWalking / 4 kilometres
WEATHERThe Food Hop will go on rain or shine.
GROUP SIZE4 – 8 guests (Solo travellers, and groups of more than 8 guests, please contact email@example.com to book a private trail.)
INCLUDEDSurprise stops!A fun and unique Singapore experienceTastings of local food and drinkTransport to and from the meeting and ending place
NOT INCLUDEDExperienced local guideGratuities and Personal Expenses
Once an enclave for Singapore’s Chinese immigrant population, the centrally-located Chinatown of today is a sharp contrast to the surrounding urban business district. Here's where old meets new in spectacular fashion, with some of the country’s oldest places of worship and traditional medicinal halls sitting alongside hip new bars and lifestyle stores.
- We cannot guarantee that all bookings within 24 hours of the date of the Food Hop will be accepted. Should it be rejected, you will be provided with a full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee.
- All specific dietary preferences and serious allergies must be mentioned at time of booking. We may not be able to accommodate all reqeusts so please write to us to be certain before booking. Otherwise, for your safety, your booking may be rejected and you will be provided with a full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee.
- Each Food Hop must reach a minimum of 2 guests. If you are booking for 1 person on a date with no other reservations, we will provide you with a list of alternatives. If you are unable to attend any of the other alternative dates, we will provide you with a full refund.
- After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails:
- An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
- An automated booking confirmation from VegThisCity.
- If you do not see these emails in your Inbox, please check your Junk/Spam inbox. If you still can't find it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation PolicyWe understand plans may change and sometimes you have to cancel your experience. Should you choose to cancel your booking, VegthisCity must be notified by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation with at least 1 week in advance: full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee
- Cancellation with at least 2 days in advance: 50% refunded
- Cancellation with less than 2 days in advance: No refunds