S$79 per person
Vegan / Vegetarian
Get rid of your FOMO and join us on this tour of trends – Singapore’s street food, gorgeous street art and world-famous chendol! Discover the ‘big deal’ behind Singapore’s hawker culture and find out why we believe its UNESCO-worthy! Savour the most authentic tastes of local food and drink as we dive deep into food streets, busy local markets and back-alley food stalls. Along the way, we’ll uncover some of the most Instagram-worthy street art, each offering a colourful escape from Singapore’s concrete jungle.
FOODFeel-good food (Vegan/Vegetarian)
STYLEWalking / Public Transportation
WEATHERThe Food Hop will go on rain or shine.
GROUP SIZE2 – 8 guests (Solo travellers, and groups of more than 8 guests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private trail.)
INCLUDEDSINGAPORE SHIOKSurprise stops!A delicious and local food experience10-12 tastings of local food and drink (enough for big meal)Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
NOT INCLUDEDTransportation to and from our meeting and ending placeGratuity (Tips) for your guide
- We cannot guarantee that all bookings within 24 hours of the date of the Food Hop will be accepted. Should it be rejected, you will be provided with a full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee.
- All specific dietary preferences and serious allergies must be mentioned at time of booking. We may not be able to accommodate all reqeusts so please write to us to be certain before booking. Otherwise, for your safety, your booking may be rejected and you will be provided with a full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee.
- Each Food Hop must reach a minimum of 2 guests. If you are booking for 1 person on a date with no other reservations, we will provide you with a list of alternatives. If you are unable to attend any of the other alternative dates, we will provide you with a full refund.
- After completing your booking on our website, you will receive 2 confirmation emails:
- An automated receipt of payment from Paypal
- An automated booking confirmation from VegThisCity.
- If you do not see these emails in your Inbox, please check your Junk/Spam inbox. If you still can't find it, please contact us at email@example.com
Cancellation PolicyWe understand plans may change and sometimes you have to cancel your experience. Should you choose to cancel your booking, VegthisCity must be notified by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation with at least 1 week in advance: full refund, excluding 10% transaction fee
- Cancellation with at least 2 days in advance: 50% refunded
- Cancellation with less than 2 days in advance: No refunds